Head Count (wargames)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Head Count (wargames)

Post  Eblis on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 am

I thought it would be a good idea to get an idea of who is interested in playing or learning to play table top wargames. In particular 40k, Warhammer, Hordes and Warmachine, and hopefully in time some others. So if you're interested or just even curious you have came to the right place.

So post a little about what you're interested in, any experience you have or anything else you think is relevant. If you have any questions just ask or PM me I'll try best to help.

I'll start the ball rolling. I've been wargaming for over 15 years, on and off, I started of playing 40k but I have branched out into Warhammer, and more recently Hordes and Warmachine. My current armies are my fully converted Chaos Space Marines, in Fantasy I play nurgle daemons, for Warmachine I'm working on a Cryx force. Last year I was part of the team that won the 40k doubles tournie at Q-Con Smile. Although I'm most proud of picking up best painted at Arkham. My current plan, beyond finishing all my works in progress Rolling Eyes, is to get a new 40k tournament army up and running for next year.
Eblis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Head Count (wargames)

Post  Martin22 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 am

Count my head at least once.

Very interested.
Martin22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top